Thursday, April 2, 2015

My Proclimation

Matthew 8:17. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.



My faith is very important part of my life. Recently, I had a molar pulled by a dental surgeon. It became swollen and very painful. I was convinced something wasn't right. I went to the ER. They gave me a new antibiotic. 
During my healing process. I became fearful. I admit, I became fearful for my life. I wanted to "do something" to help me through my time of trouble. I have turned to scripture. I am posting some of my favorites to reflect upon. 
I recall something Basil Frasure of Whoe person counseling said to me. He talked a lot about using scripture for healing. I understand there will come a day that I leave this earth. All people die. So, not all healing is going to take place here. 
I am making my Proclimation. I will be healed of this tooth pulled despite what I might hear from what the dentist said. I will be healed in the name of Jesus. Amen. 
My dentist said today, "We aren't donr yet". I am not sure what exactly that meant. I do know I still have some exposed bone there. I also know that he said I needed to keep close control of my blood sugar. I believe that I am doing just that. Yes. I have had some spikes. All in all though, I have done a better job at keeping an eye on things than I ever have... That's saying something. 
I also am believing that somehow.. Someway.. Through therapy.. And through Christ that I will be free of the torment of my past. I know I am not there yet. I believe that Christ does not wish for me to remain. I shall "shout" the Word of God.. Until I am healed...
Very soon, my dear dentist.. You will wonder how I healed so fast.. And I will know.. HE will know... And if I am asked, I shall proclaim the miracles that have and are occurring in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment