Monday, February 22, 2016

Communication Withdrawl

I am not really sure if communication is the correct word to use. I am referring to the writing of emails, Internet support groups, and really emailing any one including my therapists. This is a change for me and not sure if it is beneficial or not. I do miss the interaction with others.
To be honest, I haven't had much interest in being "social" period. Whether it is withdrawing.. Or what I am not sure.
I DO know that when I hear someone say something about being "bombarded with emails". I end up feeling "bad or guilty" I had even written. I can end up feeling that writing is a "bad thing" anyways. 
I have had some pretty negative expieriences where writing is concerned. I don't want any of that happening again. Those experiences were very painful. They may have resolved themselves but, I 
remember. 
Perhaps I do  live with a lot of guilt and struggle with self forgiveness. It is hard for me to let go of things I have done even if the other person is fine with what ever. 
Right now.. I am doing this.. But starting to feel the reprocussions. I don't like writing people who don't reply. I end up feeling like I did something wrong! It's hard for me to sit there and wonder where my email went or whatever I wrote. I feel like I had spread some God awful disease and what I wrote was evil and wicked. 
It helps me when people respond to me. Right now, I am not getting that from anyone. I feel alone and wicked. 
I have withdrawn from church and other social activities as well. I only wanted people to call me, visit me, or something. But my Withdrawl from others seems to mean nothing. I feel like I don't matter.. And that my wicked ways have destroyed everything I encountered. It may not be true.. But that's how I feel. It's a terrible thing. 
I know.. I could move. I could go where ever. I could make the first move. Right now, I feel frozen. I need the other person to move. I need them to reach out to me instead of the other way around.
 I need people to write me when I write them.. Whether they think I will react bad or not. I need them to say they care.. Or something. 
Right now... I am getting nothing. 
Oh well.... Alone as usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment