Friday, July 21, 2017

Medication and nightmares

I currently take medication to manage anxiety and depression. I have tried to cut back on the anxiety medication because it makes me feel zoned and dissociative. I feel this way without it.
I am having some tough,  no energy symptoms that neither my primary care doctor or psychiatric nurse practitioner can seem to help.

Last night, I had this nightmare where I was in a town and aliens were hovering above. The space ship was destroying the buildings and people were trying to escape. It seemed as if I were in some kind of control over this .. or knew about what was happening. I was with someone and trying to get away from the beams of distuction.

I ended up finding a place of hiding. It was a movie theater type place with many seats. Even there, it felt unsafe.

The scene turned to outside. There was a person with a machine gun. It appeared as if trying to keep people from panicking. Perhaps trying to defend the public.

All at once, the person was like a puppet. And I could see.. or feel him being rotated in a circle. He was shooting everyone and everything in sight.

Panicked, I woke up. Can't sleep now.

I'm not into dream interpretation. I was terrified. Now writing about it. I have had similar such alien dreams that frightened me.

I guess right now.. wondering if the decrease in the medication was the.

I don't think a person was the cause.. maybe I need to stop analyzing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment