Saturday, October 28, 2017

Happy Birthday, You SOB

We are angry right now and hurt. Our feelings are hurt. So many times our feelings have been invalidated. Just want to get them out.

Understanding that sometimes stuff happens online and it could be a misinterpretation. Still though it hurts . We are angry.

Saw a past abuser who had a birthday. So many happy birthday wishes came to that page. Wow. During this body birthday we got maybe a few? Wow. Really? Just wow.

Ok. So, you all probably hate us or some shit. It’s fine. We said we would be unavailable. There is a lot of could be in this.

Won’t deny that some people did reach out to say something. Anything.

The onslaught of one of my abusers getting all that “attention” is rather painful and hurtful. It brings about old feelings of being unheard and “Invisible”shows up. Silencia makes her appearance too.
Lots show up for his party I cannot go to nor do I want to.

It just sucks. It really does. It hurts that I pushed people away and I’m hated. It does. Here is a child molester going about his life as if nothing happened. I am the one left with that pain.

He is just one person though, one. It’s complicated and I don’t speak of it.

Today though.. today. I just wanna say, happy birthday you son of a bitch. Hope you choke on cake.







No comments:

Post a Comment