Friday, October 27, 2017

Hating within

 I actually don’t care for a lot of my insiders. I don’t like what they do. I despise their feelings at times because they aren’t accurate to what I personally feel . I don’t “ accept them for who they are.

It’s odd. I have learned to be accepting towards others outside but am harsh towards my insiders within.

I have haters of all sorts. They hate people. They hate things. They hate attitudes. They just hate. I don’t like that and end up pushing them out of my awareness. Out.

That actually ends up shutting me out. I get shut out or shut up in my room. A lot of things does this but me shutting others in my system is one thing I have noticed that I do that precipitates my own getting shut up in my room.

I recently found insiders I really don’t like. I’m trying to understand them. I don’t like their feeling. I don’t like them. I would rather they just don’t exist. But they ate there. I understand their presence is for a reason. That doesn’t change my feelings about them at the present time.

In fact, I know they keep me from people and I from them. They have ruined relationships. I have lots of insiders who have done this. I don’t care for that at all.

I’m not sure how to get around that or through it. I know it’s there.

Does anyone out there also expiernce “self hate” or internal hatred?

How about an honest conversation about this and ideas on how to stop this?

Any participants?

No comments:

Post a Comment